Students That Act Responsibly
Second Graders will be using binders this year to help them stay organized.
Listed below are the rules for our STAR binders and the contents.
STAR BINDER RULES
CONTENTS of STAR BINDER
- Please do not draw or doodle in or on your binder. Oops! Don’t eat or drink in front of your binder too! It should last you all year!
- You are responsible for your STAR Binder. It is a super organizational tool. If you are a STAR, you will be organized between home and school.
- Bring your STAR Binder home with you every night and be sure to bring it back to school every morning.
- After you have completed any worksheets, please be sure to put them back into your STAR Binder.
- Daily Home Folder This contains the Homework Copybook and papers that are "Leave and Return."
- WEEKLY HOMEWORK SHEET in January
- CLASSROOM RULES AND BEHAVIOR CALENDAR
- SPELLING MENU
- UNIT SPELLING WORDS AND HIGH FREQUENCY STORY WORDS
- CLASSROOM WORD WALL WORDS (for your quick reference)
- PHONICS RULES
- FORTY BOOK CHALLENGE
- TRADITIONAL PRAYERS